Henna Brows Course
What are Henna Brows?
Henna Brows is one of the most popular treatments currently offered within the beauty industry. Learn how to create stunning brows and the must have Ombré look using a blend of henna.
Henna is a plant based natural alternative to chemical dyes. It can stain the skin short term giving a fuller, denser brow, and with brow mapping you can create natural looking arches and defined brow shape.
Henna lasts longer than standard tinting with the added benefits of being gentle on the skin, is lead free and contains no ammonia. Henna is made from all natural ingredients and is vegan friendly.
This course covers brow mapping, professional mixology of Henna, brow waxing, brow shaping, trimming and measuring.
Benefits of Henna Brows
- Can lift the eyes, giving a more youthful look
- Can be anti-aging
- Can make brows look fuller
- Can make brows look longer
- Defined eye area without the need of make-up
Wide range of colours
- Creates a uniform shape
- Solves asymmetry of the brows
- Lasts up to 6 weeks on brows
- Better coverage for stubborn grey hair
What does our training consist of?
- What does our training consist of?
- Delivery of Health and Safety and Client Care
- Delivery of Anatomy and Physiology
- Theory behind Henna Brows
- Colour theory and mixology
- Benefits of the treatment
- Products needed
- Tools and equipment needed
- Contra indications and Contra actions
- Application process
- Practical demonstration and practical of Henna Brow Treatment
- Brow Mapping – Measuring the eyebrows and planning the shape and colour
- Henna Brow process
- Waxing/Threading of the brows
- Tweezing of the brows
- Trimming of the brows
- Aftercare advice
Beginners Henna Brows Course
For those new to brow treatments. The course will cover brow shaping, plucking and waxing as well as the Henna Brow process.
Henna Brows Conversion Course
For students already qualified in brow shaping, waxing/threading/plucking and tinting.
£150.00 – £250.00