Lash Lifting Course
What is lash lifting?
Lash lifting is the modern-day version of lash perming, using silicone shields that gently lift and straighten the lash hairs rather than the traditional rods used for perming that curled the lashes. Traditionally with perming it was a very unnatural lift but with the shields it provides clients with a natural, lifted look. The chemical process of the treatment itself has not changed.
What does our training consist of?
- Delivery of Health and safety and client care
- Delivery of Anatomy and Physiology
- Theory behind Lash Lift
- Benefits of the treatment
- Lash lifting vs eyelash extensions
- Products needed
- Differences between tint colours and tones
- Differences between the sizes of lash shields
- Lash perming vs lash lift and science of perming and fixing solutions
- Timings for different products and stages
- Tools and equipment needed
- Contra indications and Contra actions
- Patch testing
- Application processes explained
- Practical demonstration and practical of Lash Lift
- Cleaning and preparing the lashes
One day course
Optional Kit (contact us for more information)