Russian Manicure Course
What is a Russian Manicure?
Russian manicure is technique that has only entered the UK in the last few years. It is an add-on treatment that can be used alongside a manicure, pedicure or nail enhancement service. The technique once experienced will speed up and also make your cuticle prep work a lot more thorough, giving the treatment being offered greater longevity.
But it is important to be aware that a Russian manicure treatment is PROGRESSIVE NOT AGGRESSIVE.
What does our training consist of?
- Delivery of Health and safety and client care
- Delivery of Anatomy and Physiology
- Theory behind E-filing and Russian Manicure treatments
- Benefits of the treatment for client and therapist
- Tools and equipment needed
- Differences between different drill bits
- Cleaning of drill bits
- Contra indications and Contra actions
- Practical demonstration and practical of Russian Manicure techniques
Half day course
Drill to be purchased on day, contact us for more information.