Spray Tanning Course
What is Spray Tanning?
Spray tanning is a form of self tanning (or sunless tanning) where a fine mist is sprayed onto your body.
The main benefits of this particular tanning process are varied, the main ones of which are listed below:
- Skin has a nice, healthy glow.
- Can accentuate features and make clients look slimmer.
- Quick and convenient treatment.
- Instant result.
- Because the tanning solution used during the process is sprayed onto the skin as a fine mist, it is easy to get a smooth, streak-free finish.
- Evens out skin tone and hiding blemishes and imperfections, including stretch marks and varicose veins.
- Spray tanning is a great way of getting a tan regardless of where you live and what time of the year it is.
- The wide range of tanning solutions so there will be shade suitable for everyone.
- The results from spray tanning is a lot less messy than the traditional lotion application, much quicker and looks better while the client is developing.
What does our training consist of?
- Delivery of Health and safety and client care
- Delivery of Anatomy and Physiology
- Theory behind Spray Tanning
- History of tanning
- Benefits of the treatment
- Sun tan vs Spray tan
- Strengths of DHA
- Products needed
- Tools and equipment needed
- Contra indications and Contra actions
- Application process
- Maintenance of equipment
- Setting of machine
- Cleaning of machine
- Setting up of tent and area
- Packing away and cleaning of tent
- Practical demonstration and practical of Spray Tanning
Half day course
Optional Kit (contact us for more information)