Basic Waxing Course
What is Basic Waxing?
Warm wax works by creating a sticky layer on the hair which then allows the hair to adhere to either a paper or fabric wax strip, which gets applied over the top of the wax that is applied to the skin and the hair. This is then removed away from the skin, removing the wax and hair.
What does our training consist of?
- Delivery of Health and safety and client care
- Delivery of Anatomy and Physiology
- Theory behind intimate waxing
- Benefits of the treatment
- Products needed
- Tools and equipment needed
- Types of wax available
- Areas that can be waxed; leg, underarm, bikini line, eyebrows, lip, chin and forearm
- Different client positions for waxing of different areas
- Contra indications and Contra actions
- Application process
- Practical demonstration and practical of intimate waxing
One day course
Optional Kit (contact us for more information)